- Controllers of Personal Information
- What Personal Information About Customers Does Datalogics.co.il Gather?
- What About Cookies?
- Does Datalogics.co.il share the Information it receives?
- How Secure is Information About Me?
- What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- What Information can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use Datalogics.co.il?
- Notices and Revisions
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Datalogics.co.il under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by Datalogics.co.il (the data controller).
What Personal Information About Customers Does DataLogics.co.il Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at Datalogics.co.il. We use your information to assist our partner e-commerce stores to run their stores, deliver services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as your earnings, successful referrals etc. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our platform, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Datalogics.co.il and its partner portals or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Datalogics.co.il on other Web sites. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Datalogics.co.il if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Communication Preferences.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
By using or continuing to use the site you agree to our use of your information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by Datalogics.co.il in its discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including sensitive personal information) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice.
We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for Datalogics.co.il to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as Site Stripe, One-Click Share etc. and storage of your preferences in the affiliate portal.
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Does Datalogics.co.il share the Information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Datalogics.co.il shares customer information only as described below and with its subsidiaries which Datalogics.co.il controls and its clients and that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses operate stores at shopify.com or sell offerings to you at shopify.com. In other cases, we provide services jointly with or on behalf of these businesses.
- Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable law.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Datalogics.co.il, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Datalogics.co.il and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with applicable law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Datalogics.co.il, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organisations, government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice
- With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Web sites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites.
What Information Can I Access?
Datalogics.co.il gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Datalogics.co.il for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our website evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to use our service.
Are Children Allowed to Use Datalogics.co.il?
Use of Datalogics.co.il is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Israeli Contract Act. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use Datalogics.co.il only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at Datalogics.co.il, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
Please find below the details of the grievance officer:
Name: Tal H